Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2020
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY) was launched in December 2016 for the poor people who are living below the poverty line. They are facing problems, because they do not have opportunities to earn money.
In December 2016, Prime Minister Sri Narendra Modi has announced this fruitful scheme to provide many facilities to all needy people of India. These are known as BPL families or BPL people.
This scheme is aim to provide financial help to all BPL families who are homeless and jobless in India.
Recently, finance minister has announced the biggest financial package for the people of India who are at home due to COVID-19 Lockdown time (like emergency).
All farmers, Jandhan account holders, MANREGA workers, health workers and BPL families will get many benefits under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Ann Yojana 2020 which is launched on 26 March 2020.
What will get under this scheme?
There are many planning to get help. Some of them you may know here.
- BPL families will get low cost food material like wheat, rice or other things.
- Health scheme for needy.
- Health insurance will be provided free of cost.
- Health workers also get benefits.
- Jandhan bank account holders will get benefits.
- Education and business loan for below poverty line card holders.
- Senior citizens will get pension every month.
- Other categories people can participate for pension scheme.
- Home for Homeless BPL familes.
- Farmers will get Rs. 6000/- every year.
The objective of the Garib Kalyan Yojana is to provide benefits directly or indirectly to all poor families.